Find Peace in Chaos: Yoga Nidra for ease of anxiety and overwhelm
What if you could find peace amidst the chaos?
I’ve had the honour of working with people who struggle with stress in various forms.
Inspired by our resilience and transformation, I continue to share and (re)introduce the wisdom of yoga nidra to the wisdom of your own body-mind.
What is yoga nidra?
Yoga nidra is a powerful practice that helps you enter a state of deep relaxation and inner calm.
It is not a movement practice, rather a form of meditation that can be practiced by anyone, regardless of age or experience level.
In this yoga nidra series, we’ll open up the opportunity for stress reduction and finding peace amidst the internal and external chaos. Each week, we’ll delve into a different aspect of the practice, with a focus on releasing tension, calming the mind, and cultivating a deep sense of healing and reconnection.
Over the course of 5 classes, you’ll experientially learn to
- Relax deeply and let go of tension in the body
- Calm the nervous system and cultivate a sense of safety and groundedness
- Release trauma and stress from the body
- Build resilience and support ongoing healing
- Cultivate a sense of inner peace and stillness
- Develop a practice to help you find peace in your everyday life
The classes are intended to be welcoming and inclusive. Whether you’re new to yoga nidra or an experienced practitioner, the intent is to explore your own healing capacity.
We’ll meet online, so you can participate from the comfort of your own space. Each session will be recorded (audio only) and available for 72 hours.
Setting up your practice space:
– Find a quiet, comfortable and private space for your practice.
– Gather pillows, blankets, eye cover and anything else you might need to feel comfy.
– You may choose to bring a pen and writing pad / journal for reflection, or to write some notes to remember.
Mondays 10:30am – 11:15am CDT
April 17 – May 15, 2023
5 live online classes offered via Zoom
Cost and links to register: $80 for the 5-class program | Drop-in $20 for one class
Financial hardship and pay-forward tickets are also available via Eventbrite.
About your guide:
Certified Yoga Therapist with the International Association of Yoga Therapists (C-IAYT)
Certified Yoga Nidra facilitator and meditation teacher
Certified yoga teacher
Connecting yoga and your innate wisdom for healing chronic pain and trauma.
If you’re looking for a transformative experience that can help you let go of stress and reconnect with your inner wisdom, I would be honoured to guide you through a Yoga Nidra practice. -Regan
Peace within you, creates peace around you.
How can I help you with your recovery?
If you have any questions, please reach out using the form below. I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.